Nubian Goods Safety - Covid 19 Policy
First and foremost, we want to express our sincere concern for everyone who has been impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19).
For more than 4 years Nubian Goods has been dedicated to genuine hospitality and taking great care of our people so they can supply you with quality goods and services.
The health and wellbeing of our staff members and customers is our top priority, and we continue to service your orders with that as our guiding principle.
- We are ensuring that our teams have the information they need to remain healthy and are instructing them to stay home if they’re not feeling well.
- We have been following the guidance of the CDC and our local health departments and will continue to do so throughout this evolving situation.
In addition to all safety procedures currently in place, we have adopted additional safety procedures within CDC guidelines.
- Cleaning and sanitizing all cashier counter surfaces, pens and pagers after each use
- Requiring all managers and staff members wear gloves when interacting with our products
- Constant hand-washing
- Cleaning and sanitizing all door handles and work surfaces throughout the day
We are also taking extra precautions to help ensure that your order gets to your door safely. This includes:
- Sealing the outermost packaging to ensure that there is no contact with the outside world till it arrives at your door-step
We encourage you to stay healthy and we look forward to serving you soon.
CEO, Nubian Goods